eCommerce Product Manager
Before starting Spratt Consulting, Prudence Spratt was eCommerce Product Manager for Vodacom’s Online Programme.
In this position, she was responsible for the following:
- Compiling a high level strategy for the current and future growth of online products and services.
- Conducting high-level analyses of products through the various stages in the product life cycle.
- Conducting high-level market research to meet identified customers’ needs within these online products.
- Compiling e-commerce, e-care and m-commerce proposition plans.
- Developing and launching new products that align to the digital strategic roadmap.
- Analyzing the target market and digital marketing effort towards identified segments.
- Actively searching for new distribution channels for Vodacom’s digital and physical goods and services.
- Introducing new products and services to the customer base.
- Consolidating products and services to generate efficiencies and avoid duplications.
- Preparing product management reports that analyze the products’ performance within the scope of responsibility.
- Managing a team of product specialists and contract outputs to ensure that objectives are met.
Prudence left Vodacom in 2013 to establish Spratt Consulting, which had been a goal of hers for quite some time.