From September 2007 to May 2008 Prudence Spratt worked as an Operations Analyst at Internet Solutions, a division of Dimension Data.
In this position, she was responsible for a new CRM system for Operations (Siebel 7.8.), which included:
- Performing the operations requirements gathering and submitting it to Project Manager.
- The design and documentation of all UML diagrams and functional specifications for the order management module.
- Testing and signing off on UAT for operations.
- Assisting with the rollout and continuous functionality improvement of the CRM.
- Documenting the organisation’s release management policy and obtaining an ITIL rating of 4 in the independent ITIL audit.
- Defining roles and responsibilities within the operations environment.
- Continuing to Project Manage her existing client base until project closure.
Prudence left Internet Solutions in May 2008 for a position as Program Manager at Dimension Data.