Beginning in June 2008, Prudence Spratt worked as a Program Manager at Dimension Data.
Here, she was responsible for the successful implementation of the Global VPN Business Case, which included:
- Managing the Program while adhering to Prince 2 Project Management
- Performing a due diligence on a live customer and managing the redesign as a Proof of Concept for adoption of the business case.
- Defining and documenting the process interlock between the Dimension Data and Internet Solutions organisations for the end to end business value chain.
- Acquiring infrastructure sign off for additional NNI expansion.
- Programs risk management and mitigation.
Other responsibilities in this role inlcuded:
- Compiling the IS/DD Value Proposition.
- Compiling an Operations Manual of the Global VPN Provisioning Process with the results from the Programs Sub-Projects.
- Conducting regular quality reviews for the major products of the program identified in the product-based planning stage.
Prudence left this position at Dimension Data at the end of 2008.